About Tri-Boro Paving Company
Tri-Boro Paving originally opened their doors in 1949 under the name of Wallace Brothers. Since then, we have consistently operated our business with the highest standards, professionalism, quality, dependability and customer satisfaction that has made Tri-Boro a leading Burlington and Camden County NJ asphalt paving contractor.
We are here to make choosing a South Jersey asphalt contractor an easy decision. Once our company owner, Bob Wallace, has evaluated your project, we will provide you with a detailed estimate as well as a credential package which includes our references, insurance documentation, and all required licenses.
Your satisfaction is the best form of advertising, and we set out on every paving project, no matter how large or small, with the goal of exceeding our customers' expectations every time.
- Commercial & Industrial Asphalt Parking Lot Paving
- Residential Asphalt Driveway Paving
- Resurfacing Residential Asphalt Driveways
- Resurfacing Commercial & Industrial Asphalt Parking Lots
- Commercial & Industrial Asphalt Parking Lot Repairs
- Asphalt Patching
- Rubberized Crack Filling
- Line Striping and Signage
- Stone Installation and Grading
- Sewer Inlet Repairs
- Asphalt Repairs Due To Sewer Line Issues
- Permaloc Aluminum Edging
- Snow Removal and Sand & Salt Application